Achieving your goals requires a daily commitment and reflection to celebrate the successes and steps made towards achieving the goal as well as time to reflect upon and strategize about the struggles. Think about the next 100 days. What one goal do you want to accomplish in those 100 days? Now, break this into 10, 10 day segments and start a daily routine to accomplish each small step on the way to achieving the goal.
“If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” — Jim Rohn
- Write down what you are grateful for
- Recommit to your goals… In 99 days, I will:
- Commit to today’s #1 focus
- Write down 1-2 actions you’ll take today to get you closer to your goal
- Commit to what you will have accomplished by the end of the day
- Write down your action plan for today
- Note any thoughts or ideas
- List 1 -2 wonderful things that happened today
- List 1-2 things you struggled with
- Jot down a couple of ideas to solve the struggles
- Visualize / write down what will make tomorrow a great day
- Note any thoughts / ideas
- Final thoughts for the day.