It’s a cruel and random world, but the chaos is all so beautiful.
― Hiromu Arakawa
Do you feel that you’ve found a way forward with your business when another crisis hits? Are you grappling with ways to respond in a way that is sustainable? If so, you’ve got lots of company!
It’s no secret that businesses in Alberta have been struggling with many “whammies”. What gets my goat is the narrow mindedness of those who attribute all the woes to one cause. There are oodles of variables at play that contribute to successful business. Only two of those are the political and economic climate. Even those 2 variables have multiple layers – global, national, provincial and local.
Are you ready to stop being a victim and to start focusing on building a predictably profitable business that is healthy enough and resilient enough to withstand the challenges?
Challenges such as slumping oil prices, increasing cost structures (from taxes, wages, rents, etc.) or reduced customers due to road construction or other impediments, we’re ready to help you:
- Get strategic with your business planning
- Diversify your customers and markets with existing products and services
- Get proactive rather than reactive
- Change your mindset from Victim to Victor – join the many businesses that are having their BEST year ever in spite of economic challenges
- Learn and grow to stay in front of the chaos
Are you ready to become an great business? Do you have GRIT? Get on your path to success today.
Contact the team at ProVision Coaching Network to learn more or join us at one of our upcoming Business Strategy Summits.